CUSTOMER DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
CUSTOMER DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
As a Service Provider we download User technical data, in particular such as:
- used Internet Protocol
- IP of the device
- operating system
- type of browser
- number of visits to the site
PASSWORD PROTECTION OF THE SERVICESEach User account used to access the Service is protected by password. The system makes sure that the password is “strong” enough. This way access to the account is possible only after proper authorization.
The system notes the attempts of unauthorized access to resources. In case of a suspicion of intrusion, it is possible to verify whether a breach of security principles has taken place.
Change of the password is possible at any time after logging in to the Service in the My Account menu. If the user forgets the password, it can always be changed by clicking on the link Forgot my password on the home page of the Service.
Explanation of terms used in the above policy and specific conditions of use of the Service are contained in the Regulations governing the provision of the Live-Docs DMS service.
“COOKIE” FILES POLICY“Cookies” are text files, IT data stored in Users’ devices, intended to make use of websites. They allow, among others, to identify the type of the User’s device and display web pages tailored to individual preferences. “Cookie” files most often contain the website address, time of storing on the User’s device and its own unique identifier.
We use “Cookies” and similar technologies (e.g. "localStorage") to optimize the use of our website. They are also used to gather statistical data that allow to identify the manner of the Users’ use of the websites. This gives the possibility to subsequently improve the structure and content of the Service with the exclusion of personal identification of the User.
The applied “Cookie” files are stored for a defined time – the User has the possibility to delete them manually.
The Software used to view web pages allows to place the “Cookie” files in the terminal device by default. The User may perform proper configuration of the browser to automatically lock accepting the “Cookie” files or to each time obtain information about sending the file to the User’s device. Relevant information on the “Cookie” files and the possible configurations are available in the browser settings. The level of restrictions on the application of the “Cookie” files may affect the accessibility and functionalities offered on the website, including blocking the possibility of its proper use. In case of the Live-Docs DMS Service, accepting the “Cookies” is required, among other things, in order to properly maintain the User’s session.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Controller of your personal data is Live-Docs Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków. Our office is located at ul. Wadowicka 8a, 30-415 Kraków. You can contact us by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, request its removal or object due to your special situation. You also have the right to request from us to restrict processing of your data, as also to request its portability.
- If you decide your personal data is processed in violation of legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- Your personal data will be processed for several different purposes, i.e. for the proper performance of the contract, for tax purposes, as also it can be processed to enforce claims arising from the provisions of civil law, if they do. (It should be noted that the term “performance of the contract” also includes actions undertaken prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject, if they are necessary to conclude the contract).
- Provision of your data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6, sec. 1, let. b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU L. of 2016, No. 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as GDPR, (i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract), Art. 6, sec. 1, let. c of GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary for compliance with the legal obligation to which we are subject, such as the archiving obligation) and Art. 9, sec. 2, let. F of GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary for the establishment, exercising or defending legal claims).
- Recipients of your personal data will be those entities to whom we are obliged to provide data in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, including Tax Office, as also entities providing accounting, transport, courier and postal services to our benefit.
- Your personal data will be processed by us at all times, throughout the term of the contract provision, and also later, i.e. until the expiry period of the possible claims arising from the contract and in connection with the implementation of the 5-year long archiving obligations.